We provide Certified translations for the following:
- Marriage certificate, divorce certificates, birth certificates, death certificates
- Academic degrees, diplomas, course certificates
- Custom documents
- Driver’s licenses, citizenship cards, passports, ration cards, visa copies, residence permits
- Bank statements, tax receipts, TDS certificates, experience certificates, salary certificates
- Utility bills, (electricity bill, landline/mobile phone bill, Credit card bill, etc.)
- Land related documents (registration, 7/12 extracts or RTC extracts)
- Wills, sale deeds, partnership deeds
- Prescriptions, medical reports
Certified translation of any language combination (e.g. English-German, Marathi-French, Assamese – English, etc.) is provided with the accurate translation on our letter head, certified to be true and correct as per the original along with the attestation stamp and signature.
Important!! It should be noted that unlike other countries, in India, there is no Central body or Authority for licensing, authorisation or certification of translation agencies. Therefore there is no Government authorised translation agency in India.
However, due to our long standing experience, Certified translations from LSB are usually accepted in:
1) Most Government offices
2) Schools, Colleges and other educational institutions
3) Major banks
4) In many embassies/Consulates for the visas and residence permits of:
...to name a few!
Before going ahead with any certified translation, one should always ensure the type of legalisation required for the translated documents before authorising the work as the level of legalisation varies corresponding to the nature of the document, the purpose for which it is being translated and legalised and where it is going to be submitted. It always makes sense to check with the concerned authorities whether translation provided by us shall be accepted.
We provide Certified Translation Services with 3 different modules:
- Same day delivery
- Next day delivery
- Normal delivery (3-4 working days)
No hassles in payment either – just make a bank transfer or a cash deposit in our bank and your translations shall be ready as promised! What’s more? You can get your certified translations delivered to your doorstep through courier all over India, or abroad too.
So what are you waiting for? Call us / send us an email today!